Drastically improve your ROI.
Video connects like no other medium. It's both visual and auditory, meaning it engages on multiple senses. Because of this ability to connect, conversion rates increase wherever it's viewed. Prospects feel like they know you, like you, and trust you, because you've shown them who you are, and that you can do what you say.
📊 How can this help?
Social Media Video Can:
• Keep your client's products top of mind.
• Build an audience around your client's business.
• Pre-sell prospective customers.
Video is what your customers want to see.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- A HubSpot study found that 54% of people wanted to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Those people are also 85% more likely to purchase after viewing a product video.
- People typically only read between 20% and 28% of the words on your website, and four times as many consumers would rather watch a video about your product than read about it.
- Video outperforms text and static images by a staggering 1200%, driving 135% more organic traffic.
- Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media.
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
Let's look at a tangible example, like a dental office:
- Video ad of before/after braces testimonial (aimed at men/women interested in 'orthodontists')
- Video ad of the teeth whitening process (aimed at women that are interested in 'teeth whitening')
- Video ad of children at the dentist (aimed at mothers of children in grade school)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at anyone within a 20 block radius of your dentist office)
- Video ad of your office/staff (aimed at people who have 'recently moved to Iowa')
By tailoring your videos to your various core demographics, you can consistently attract more customers in an effective, scaleable manner.
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
You want to know how your social media campaigns are going, and video lets you track this with proper campaign setup, implementation and analytics.
Track and infer what your client's customers are doing, in order to make decisions on what marketing pieces they need to see.